Production Intern – CFC Media Lab
Canadian Film Centre, Toronto ON
Production Manager, CFC Media Lab
June 23, 2015
December 18, 2015
The Canadian Film Centre (CFC) is a charitable organization committed to growing Canada’s screen-based entertainment industry globally by accelerating the careers, companies and projects of the brightest talent in film, television, screen acting, music and digital media.
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: December 18, 2015
Job Status: Paid Internship, Term Contract
The CFC Media Lab Production Intern provides support to the CFC Production Manager in all areas of production, including administration, programs, inventory and events.
- Office administration
- Database entry
- Photocopying, and archiving documents
- Technical support
- Organizing IT inventory and preparing an updated report
- Oversee equipment maintenance for CFC Media Lab
- Tracking of equipment for use during productions and demonstrations
- Support all Media Lab programs, projects, events and productions, including Virtual Reality Sketches Series, Jumping Screens Comedy Workshop, and live installations
- Assist with invitation lists and logistics for Media Lab events
- Provide general assistance to the Production Manager as needed
- A degree or diploma (or working towards) in Film or Digital Production
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent ability to follow through
- Strong logistical/problem solving/organizational skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills using Apple OS X, MS Office (Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge in production across film and digital is essential
- Knowledge of VR is an asset
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Tuesday, June 23, 2015 and indicate “Production Intern – CFC Media Lab” in the subject line.
The CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls please.