TELEFILM CANADA FEATURE COMEDY EXCHANGE
The Telefilm Canada Feature Comedy Exchange is a high-level cross-border project and business accelerator for established producers and their feature comedy properties. This initiative builds traction for comedy projects by offering producers and their teams access to respected creative counsel as well as financing and packaging expertise from key decision-makers and comedy experts.
- Application Deadline: October 6, 2014 (Application Period Closed)
- Teams Announced: November 2014
- 2014/2015 Comedy Exchange: November 2014 to June 2015
- Next Application Deadline: TBA
This exchange is a part-time, individually-tailored initiative for up to three teams and projects per year. It provides producers and teams with expert support, elevates a project’s creative and marketplace potential and builds momentum within Hollywood and the independent film communities.
- Delivers targeted one-on-one access to key comedy experts
- Advances the development and packaging of projects
- Provides tailored marketing and promotional strategies
- Brokers countless creative and business opportunities
- Helps catalyze interest and investment in projects
- Increases audience engagement and distribution potential
For any additional questions concerning the Telefilm Canada Feature Comedy Exchange, please email Jakub Jasinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.