CFC Digital Entertainment Connect
What is it?
The CFC Digital Entertainment Connect program is designed to support the growth of small-to-medium sized digital entertainment companies led by GTA-based woman founders. The program nurtures the development of qualifying companies by offering digital resources, online sessions and industry community networking opportunities.
This program is generously supported in part by the City of Toronto.
For questions and clarifications, please contact
Participants are accepted on an ongoing basis to March 2024
1. CFC Digital Entertainment Connect
A community of GTA-based women founders of small-to-medium sized digital entertainment companies. Receive access to curated online resources, and invitations to online networking and learning events.
Duration: Ongoing to March 2024
Application deadline: Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage early applications to make the most of the program offerings.
Business owners are invited to apply to the CFC Digital Entertainment Connect program if they are:
- Women-owned or -led digital entertainment enterprises focused on the creation or distribution of digital entertainment content or services
- Digital entertainment includes content and platforms where audiences have the ability to experience it beyond watching it on a screen, interact with or impact the content in some form, including content related to narrative games, XR, interactive linear content including IP developed for streamers and social media platforms
- Located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Small-to-medium sized startups
Tuition & Fees
The CFC Digital Entertainment Connect program is made possible thanks to support from the City of Toronto. There is no tuition for this program.
Please note that the CFC is not an OSAP-accredited institution.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
The CFC is committed to providing accessible practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, or have any questions regarding appropriate accommodations, please contact Deborah Fallows, Executive Lead, People & Culture, at: email@example.com.