Coordinator, Content & Talent (Programs)
Application Deadline: August 15, 2023
Location: Canadian Film Centre, 2489 Bayview Avenue
Reports to: Executive Lead, Programs
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: August 28, 2023
Compensation: $40,000 to $45,000 plus Health and Dental Benefits after six months
Hours: Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday (34 hours per week) and willing to work onsite
Working under the direction of the Executive Lead, Programs, this full-time coordinator role supports the design and delivery of key talent & content related activities through CFC Programs.
The Coordinator works in collaboration with the Programs Administration, Production & Post-Production teams, and with mentors to facilitate the bi-weekly planning and implementation of talent & content focused components.
The Coordinator works as a key liaison with Residents to gauge their CFC experience on an ongoing basis as we determine how programming can be customized.
- Supporting the Executive Lead, Programs in developing, expanding, and facilitating mentor/guest relationships.
- Acting as a key liaison for project/content related programming, including external facing CFC content opportunities.
- Building out the bi-weekly schedules and liaising with Residents in terms of upcoming priorities.
- Participating in ongoing curriculum design meetings/discussions and actively supporting program planning and delivery.
- Experience working in the film/tv industry.
- Some understanding of the content pipeline (project development/production/exhibition).
- Experience working with creators, filmmakers, etc.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, follow-up, plan, prioritize, and problem-solve.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel), Outlook, hosting Zoom meetings, Salesforce, FormAssembly, PayPal.
- Commitment to and experience working with artists and their development.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume (PDF Format) to email@example.com by August 15, 2023, and indicate “Coordinator Content & Talent” in the subject line.
The Canadian Film Centre (CFC) is a charitable, cultural organization that drives the future of Canadian storytelling. Our intensive, hands-on programs in film, television and entertainment technologies empower, shape and advance opportunities for Canadian creators and entrepreneurs working in screen-based industries. Learn more at cfccreates.com.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume (PDF Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org [deadline] and indicate “[job-title]” in the subject line.
The CFC is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We encourage interested applicants from all backgrounds to apply, including those that may not have all of the requested qualifications. We strive for equity in our policies and practices and are committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com.
CFC employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being eligible for the recruitment process. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required. If you are not able to obtain COVID-19 vaccination for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from the CFC.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.
Share this post: