BLACK FOODIE is a versatile media platform and creative agency sharing the food stories of the diaspora through original production, sponsored content, and digital activations.
With a strong digital presence and an online following of over 100 000+ foodies, our content has reached millions of viewers since launching in 2015.
Eden Hagos - Founder & Creative Director
Elle Asiedu - Producer
BLACK FOODIE's products & services include:
- Original Production
- Sponsored Content
- Live/Digital Activations
- Branded Merchandise
- Creative Agency services
Press, Awards & Achievements:
- She wants to ‘bring joy’ to Toronto while also highlighting how Black food culture is tied to social justice. Enter Black Foodie Week
- Celebrating Black Foodie Week
- HERstory in Black: Eden Hagos
- How Eden Hagos’s Black Foodie blog examines the racial rhetoric of food
- BY BLACKS Social Media Influencer Award