Amintro Inc. is a social impact enterprise reducing social isolation for those ages 50plus through its free, online, social platform called Amintro.
Charlene Nadalin - Founder
Amintro provides a free social service for adults 50plus. Through the Amintro platform members meet new people, increase social circles, and stay involved, informed, and connected at a local level; online and offline. Additionally, Amintro provides content marketing opportunities to B2C organizations interested in communicating and engaging with the 50plus-consumer.
Press, Awards & Achievements:
- Friendship online: a mobile app to tackle social isolation
- Amintro highlighted as part of Ontario Age-Friendly Network resource for socially isolated adults
- Amintro Founder Shares Inspiration with CANOE FM
- AMINTRO: A Social Solution to the Loneliness Health Epidemic
- Amintro Founder Talks About Entrepreneurship with Podcaster Karim Kanji
- Amintro Partners with Canada’s Technology and Aging Network AGE-WELL to Enhance the Lives of Adults 50+
- Maintaining social ties through aging; avoiding senior loneliness
- Medical experts are sounding the alarm on loneliness
- Tinder-Style App Takes Aim at Loneliness in Older Adults
- Toronto-based Amintro launches social networking app for elderly Canadians
- Toronto-based app “Amintro” aims to connect people age 50+
- Amintro earns coveted spot in Communitech's Fierce Founders Bootcamp