B4brand is a bilingual English/French, multicultural, storytelling-driven marketing agency for purpose-driven brands. We help brands that take a stand on values connect with conscious consumers by creating cross-platform content to bring brand stories to life online and offline.
B4brand believes that marketing has a greater purpose than consumerism. Our vision is to empower consumers so that they can make informed purchasing decisions based on a genuine connection of shared values with brands, enabling conscious consumerism.
Hermine Mbondo - Founder and CEO
Product Description:B4brand brings brand stories to life online and offline.
Our services include:
- Marketing Strategy: we implement cohesive marketing strategies with a consistent brand messaging across digital and traditional platforms, including TV, radio and press to help you achieve your marketing goals and objectives.
- Branding: from blank-page creation, to refresh or re-brand.
- UX/UI/Graphic Design: from packaging design to website creation.
- Content Marketing: we craft tailored written and visual content as well as snackable social content to increase engagement.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: building and nurturing online communities on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Influencer Marketing: we collaborate with influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Global Impact Hub: a one-stop learning hub for social impact entrepreneurs to connect, educate, empower, and amplify diverse voices.
Press, Awards & Achievements:
- Our founder was featured twice in the major francophone news outlet in Ontario (ONFR+)
- Our founder was featured (double page) in the December 2019 issue of Business Africa Online as well as their online magazine
- We had a one-page article in the April issue of Amina Magazine, the first francophone magazine for black women distributed in Europe, Africa and North America
- Our founder was seen on CBC The National and had a radio interview on CBC to discuss the rebranding of Aunt Jemina and the lack of diversity in the advertising industry.
- October 2020: was named Canada’s Top 100 Black Women to Watch