We love great content and elevate brands working with world-class, platform-agnostic media-producing partners, network studios, broadcasters and agencies. We offer high impact creative development, marketing and sales strategies that generate new business opportunities to maximize your brand, and deliver ROI to stakeholders across multiple platforms. As a boutique company, we offer customized services in development, branding, marketing, production financing, co-production and service productions. We build long-lasting partnerships in local and international markets and have relationships with more than 600 broadcasters and global network contacts.
Tanya Kelen - Founder & CEO, kelencontent / Co-founder, Promena VR
Thomas J. Overly - Co-founder, Promena VR USA / Co-founder, Promena VR Canada
Product Description: Promena VR
kelencontent’s new product and platform, Promena VR software and B2B/B2C multi-platform application, is the world's first virtual reality (VR) and mobile customizable, scalable platform driving optimal mental health and happiness outcomes for clinics, hospitals and consumers. Our IP uses gamification techniques based on clinical practice from our VR Therapy Clinic, with leading advisors based in Canada and the U.S. In 2016, Promena VR won the COMCAST Innovation of the Year Award for Best New Startup. Promena VR is a joint venture with kelencontent retaining 51% ownership in Canada and 49% in USA with co-founding partners, Tanya Kelen and Thomas Overly.
Press, Awards & Achievements:
- Start Up Health Conference, guest speaker and pitch
- Part of Start Up Health: The USA’s largest health incubator https://www.startuphealth.com/landing?utm_expid=.tVaNXzH3RHSnYPw22t-ZXg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F
- Conscious Founders podcast
- VR Scout,https://vrscout.com/news/vr-changing-therapy/
- VRTO 2017
- Moderated panel with Promena VR at VRTO
- Video of panel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HwlkQ5XeOk
- Press from VRTO: https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/06/27/augmented-virtual-reality-technology-used-health-care/ and http://dorkshelf.com/2017/07/06/vrto-brings-virtual-reality-to-the-masses/
- Alumni of TIFF Studio (kelencontent)
- In 2016, Promena VR won the COMCAST Innovation of the Year Award for Best New Startup.