Tribeca All Access (Inactive)
Tribeca All Access is a partnership that supports filmmakers from statistically under-represented communities in the industry. This marketplace initiative builds traction for filmmaking teams and feature projects by offering access to creative counsel, as well as financing and packaging expertise from key industry members.
The International Partnership portion of this initiative is currently on a hiatus. Please check back in early Spring 2015 for an update.
As an international partner to Tribeca All Access, the CFC selects and supports one Canadian project and team to participate each year. The initiative provides filmmaking teams with networking opportunities, cultivates international community building and fosters peer-to-peer relationships. The selected team will benefit from the Tribeca Film Institute’s series of workshops and one-on-one meetings with U.S. and internationally-based producers, financiers and production companies during the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Provides two team members with individual mentorship, strategic planning and travel to New York
- Elevates projects and packages properties to attract support and financing
- Brokers creative and business opportunities by delivering targeted meetings
- Provides excellent networking opportunities during the Tribeca Film Festival
- At least one member of the team - the writer, director or producer - must self-identify as being under-represented
- Projects must be at a minimum of a script stage