CFC Congratulates Alumni Recipients of Canadian Screen Awards
By CFC Staff February 28, 2013 17:00
Congratulations to the following CFC Alumni who won at the 2013 Canadian Screen Awards:
- Best Motion Picture: REBELLE (WAR WITCH), Pierre Even & Marie-Claude Poulin, participants of the 2011 Telefilm Canada Features Comedy Lab.
- Ted Rogers Best Feature Length Documentary Award: STORIES WE TELL, Sarah Polley ('01) & Anita Lee ('01). STORIES WE TELL was developed with the assistance of the CFC NFB Documentary Lab.
- Best Live Action Short: THROAT SONG, Miranda de Pencier('98)
- Best Animated Program or Series: PRODUCING PARKER, Laura Kosterski ('98)
- Donald Brittan Award: ABOUT HER, Christina Jennings ('90)
- Best Picture Editing in a Documentary Program or Series: WHEN DREAMS TAKE FLIGHT, Robert Swartz ('03)
- Best Picture Editing in a Dramatic Program or Series: FLASHPOINT (Grounded), Brett C. Sullivan ('01)
- Best Writing in a Dramatic Series: FLASHPOINT (Day Game), Aubrey Nealon ('00)
IN DIGITAL MEDIA:
- Best Cross-Platform Project - Children's and Youth: MY BABYSITTER'S A VAMPIRE INTERACTIVE: HUMANS VS. VAMPIRES, James Milward ('05)
- Best Cross-Platform Project – Fiction: DRUNK AND ON DRUGS THE HAPPY FUNTIME HOUR – DIGITAL, Evan Jones ('03)
- Best Original Program or Series produced for Digital Media – Fiction: GUIDESTONES, Jonas Diamond ('09), Jeremy Diamond ('97), Denny Silverthorne ('97)
For a complete listing of Canadian Screen Awards winners, please CLICK HERE.