CFC Alumni Earn 2018 Canadian Cinema Editors (CCE) Awards Nominations
By Emily Gagne ● April 03, 2018 13:00
Twelve CFC alumni have made the Canadian Cinema Editors’ (CCE) final cut this year, earning 2018 CCE Awards nominations. These nominations span a variety of mediums from short film and webseries, to features and TV series.
We are particularly thrilled to see alumni Jane MacRae and Kye Meechan nominated for their work on upcoming CFC Features film 22 CHASER.
View a full list of CFC alumni nominees by category below.
BEST EDITING IN A FEATURE FILM
- Chris Mutton, Luba (pictured)
- Jane MacRae and Kye Meechan, 22 CHASER (a CFC Features film)
- Michael Pierro, Room for Rent
BEST EDITING IN A DOCUMENTARY – SHORT FORM
- Katie Chipperfield, NUUCA: Field of Vision
- Luke Sargent, The Love Songs of Oedipus Rex
- Tiffany Beaudin, On My Way Out: The Secret Life of Nani and Popi (pictured)
BEST EDITING IN A ½ HOUR SCRIPTED
- Aren Hansen, Kim’s Convenience (“Janet’s Boyfriend")
BEST EDITING IN REALITY/COMPETITION/LIFESTYLE
- Baun Mah and Seth Poulin, Top Chef Canada: All Stars (“Lock It Up! IT’s the Finale!”)
BEST EDITING IN SHORT FILM
- Maureen Grant, L’Audition
BEST EDITING IN WEB BASED SERIES
- Simone Smith, That’s My DJ: The Finale
The CCE Awards gala will take place May 30, 2018.