Twelve CFC Alumni Nominated for 2017 Canadian Cinema Editors Awards
By Margaret DeRosia ● April 10, 2017 12:30
The Canadian Cinema Editors announced the nominees for the seventh annual CCE Awards this morning. We are pleased to share that 12 CFC alumni received nominations for their work on 15 different projects.
Congratulations to our alumni and all nominees for the 2017 Awards! The winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony, to be held on June 1 in Toronto.
A scene from 'Bare' in 'Workin' Moms', a CCE Award-nominated episode edited by Jonathan Eagan.
Best Editing in Documentary - Short Form
- Brenda Terning - Vital Bonds
- Brenda Terning - The Nature of Things: Wolverine Ghost of the Northern Forest
Best Editing in Feature Film
Best Editing in ½ Hour Scripted
- Dev Singh - People of Earth, “Significant Other"
- Jonathan Eagan - Workin’ Moms, “Bare"
- Kye Meechan - Kim’s Convenience, “Gay Discount”
Best Editing in Lifestyle/Docudrama
- Kristi Macaulay - Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan, “The Philippines”
Best Editing in MOW/Mini-Series
- Aren Hansen - Bruno & Boots, “This Can’t Be Happening at Macdonald Hall"
- Roslyn Kalloo - Mary Kills People, “The River Styx”
Best Editing in Short Film
Best Editing in Web Based Series
- Jonathan Eagan – Cold, Ep. 110
- Maureen Grant - That’s My DJ, Ep. 207
- Matt Lyon - The Leaf, “Blueprint Bouncing Back”
Read the announcement for the CCE Awards and full list of nominations here.