Five Alumni Films Screening at 15th Annual Whistler Film Festival
By Cory Angeletti-Szasz ● November 05, 2015 12:45
The Whistler Film Festival (December 2 to 6, 2015) announced its 2015 film lineup yesterday, which features 89 films from 19 countries, including 46 features and 43 shorts. Among those films are the following CFC alumni projects:
- He Hated Pigeons – Ingrid Veninger (writer/director/producer), Jeremy Boxen (associate producer), Warren P. Sonoda (associate producer), and Maureen Grant (editor)
- The Steps – Andrew Currie (director/producer), Jason James and Mary Ann Waterhouse (producers), edited by Jorge Weisz, Kate Corbett (actor in a supporting role), and Todor Kobakov (composer)
- The Sabbatical – Brian Stockton (writer/director/producer)
- The Sublet – John Ainslie (writer/director) and Alyson Richards (co-writer), Jordan Crute (editor), and Jeff Morrow (composer)
- Withheld – Johnathan Sousa (writer/director)
He Hated Pigeons, The Steps, The Sabbatical and The Sublet are all eligible for this year’s Borsos Award for Best Canadian Feature.
Congratulations to our alumni involved in film’s screening at the 15th annual Whistler Film Festival.
CLICK HERE for WFF’s official announcement.
CLICK HERE for the full schedule, lineup and tickets.