Explore the Future of Digital Media Content at DM@X
By Cory Angeletti-Szasz ● January 09, 2015 10:45
DM@X: Digital Media at the Crossroads Conference
Saturday, January 24, 2015
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Walter Hall, Edward Johnson Building
Faculty of Music, University of Toronto
80 Queen's Park Crescent, Toronto
CFC is a proud co-sponsor of DM@X: Digital Media at the Crossroads, a conference on the future of content in digital media, being held in Toronto on Saturday, January 24, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
CFC residents receive a special registration rate of $39 (register as “student”) and alumni receive a rate of $99 (register as “faculty”) from the regular $399 rate. Prices include HST, program materials and buffet lunch.
CLICK HERE to register.
- Current Trends in Digital Media in Canada
- Subscription Streaming – the Rise of Netflix, Pandora and Spotify
- A "Dragon's Den" Style Review of Digital Business Models
- Applying the Metrics of Social Media to the Cultural Industries
- The Future of Niche Titles and Services in a Digital World
- Mark Allen, Director, Research & Analysis, CBC
- Liv Buli, Data Journalist, Next Big Sound, New York City
- Astra Taylor, Author, "The People's Platform: Taking Back Power and Culture in the Digital Age"
- Ana Serrano, Chief Digital Officer, CFC and Founder of CFC Media Lab
Click here to register.
Click here for more information on Digital Media at the Crossroads Conference.