Canadian Film Centre, 2489 Bayview Avenue
June 26, 2017
March 31, 2017
September 01, 2017
The Canadian Film Centre (CFC) is a charitable organization whose mission is to invest in and inspire the next generation of world-class Canadian content creators and entrepreneurs in the screen-based entertainment industry. A significant economic and cultural driver in Canada and beyond, CFC delivers a range of multi-disciplinary programs and initiatives in film, television, music, screen acting, and digital media, which provides industry collaborations, strategic partnerships, and business and marketplace opportunities for talent and participants. For more information, visit cfccreates.com.
- Maintaining accurate and complete accounts receivable records and issuing regular reports;
- Maintaining accurate and complete investment accounts;
- Reviewing, reconciling and recording Employee Expense Reports;
- Receiving and analyzing scholarship applications and preparing reports for the Scholarship committee.
Compensation for this position will be: $13 per hour.
- Currently enrolled in an Accounting Program, working toward a degree or diploma;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and the ability to work within a team environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and accounting software;
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and independent, with impeccable time-management skills and the ability to prioritize.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 31, 2017 and indicate “Accounting Intern” in the subject line.
The CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls please.