The Canadian Film Centre (CFC) is a registered charity and a leading cultural organization for the development and advancement of Canadian creative and entrepreneurial talent in the screen-based industries. CFC’s programs and initiatives span film and television, screen acting, composing and songwriting for the screen, and digital and immersive media. These uniquely designed programs support and empower Canadian artists, creators and entrepreneurs, and generate world-class talent, content, products and companies for the global marketplace.
- To offer intensive, professional and practical programs guided by industry experts
- To equip residents with skills, tools, mentorship and networking opportunities to build long and sustainable careers in the international screen industry
- To adapt and enhance program offerings to meet shifting needs and demands as the industry evolves and disruption abounds
- To empower Canadian creative and entrepreneurial talent to go beyond barriers, borders and expectations
- To fuel the Canadian and global screen-based and entertainment technology industries with progressive, original and groundbreaking talent, content, products and services